Monday 15 August 2016

Dinosaur Love Notes

Good morning friends

I had a piece of sparkly dinosaur printed paper that I wanted to use up so made a Love Note for Ethan and Zachary. But I also wanted to make one for Ilai ... so all three Grandson's would get one. So I pulled out a small package of dino print paper and made a third card.

All of them have a die cut 'HELLO' on the front and the insides are blank for writing them each a note. Nothing too creative, just quick and easy but the boys will love the dinosaurs and getting Happy Mail.




Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Craft 'n Craatin
Brown card stock
Sizzix double sided adhesive
Hello die - My Favorite Things
Sharpie Paint Pen - White
Brown fine point marker - Le Pen (Marvy)
Sharpie
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Stamps - Stampin' Up

Card size - all, A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. what little boy wouldn't love to receive one of these cards, lucky Grandsons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! Think all little boys will love it!

    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen