Friday 5 August 2016

HoHoHo Holiday Flip-It Trio

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have three Christmas Flip-It cards to share today. I had the original Circle Flip-it out for a different project, and decided to use it for a couple more cards. It's the BigZ die and I store those differently than the wafer thin ones. So when a BigZ die is out, I like to use it a couple of times before putting it away again.


I picked up two stamp/die sets at Michaels on clearance at the end of the season last year ... this Santa set and a Stag head set. Um ... not impressed with the way they stamp so I'm sure glad I didn't pay full price for them.

Here is the first card ...



The second card has an embossed panel on the right ...



And here is the third card ... all three have the same verse stamped inside.



Into my holiday card stash with these!

Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its (Bigz) - Sizzix
Blue card stock - Papertrey Ink
Red card stock
Owl patterned paper - Adorn-It
Blueprints #23 - My Favorite Things
Circle and scalloped circles - Spellbinders
Embossing folder - Stampin' Up
Copic markers
Santa stamp & die - Hampton Arts
Stickles
Words inside - Verve
Heavy cream card stock - Hobby Lobby

5" square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen