Sunday 21 August 2016

Floral Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

We gave my Mom a restaurant Gift Card for her birthday, and I wanted to make a pretty Gift Card Holder to give it to her in. I've been itching to use some of my BigZ dies, so pulled out this Ornate Tri-fold by Sizzix to create the holder.

After cutting the card from double sided patterned paper, I cut the flap two more times - once from black for a border on the front edge, and once to attach on three sides for the inside pocket.


I used the flowers and vine from Karen Burniston's new Flower Pot Pop Stand to decorate the front flap.



Here you can see the pocket with the Gift Card. I wrote my Mom a little note and tucked it in with the Gift Card, then added a 'to & from' label and another flower embellishment.



I packaged the Gift Card Holder with an envelope in a clear plastic envelope and it looked so good! Plus, because I didn't sign it and included the envelope she can re-use it for someone. Win Win!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Cloud 9
Base - Ornate Trifold - Sizzix
Black card stock scrap
Bic Permanent Markers
Flower Pot Pop-Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickles
Black fine point marker


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. you used wonderful papers to create this card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty gift card holder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen