Thursday 11 August 2016

Dog Themed Sympathy Card

Good morning friends

I wanted to send my Sister In Law & family a card when their dog passed, and this is what I came up with. I used a heavy white card stock and the Heart Pivot by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs for the card base.


The designs on the front (and back) pivot to the inside when the card is opened. I added hand lettering and dog themed embellishments from Paper Smooches.



Whenever I give a Pivot Card to someone, they inevitably turn it so they can see what it looks like from the top. So I like to include a photo of the top on my Pivot Card blog posts.



Supplies:
Heavy white card stock - Michaels
Red and black card stocks
Xyron
Heart Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paw Print etc - Paper Smooches
Hugs die - Technique Tuesday
Fine point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine
Oval Accordion (heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - 4 x 5-1/2"


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen