Saturday 21 January 2012

Row of Birdhouses Card


There is a new sketch at the Clean and Simple stamping blog, but I didn't have a chance to get anywhere near my studio yesterday. I may not get in there until next week, so today's share is an older card from my files.

I loved these Art Impression stamps when they were first released (years ago) and have a little collection that I still like to pull out and use. This one was coloured with pencils with light touches of glitter glue. I used foam tape to pop up the layered panel onto a confetti A2 card.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Love the slight shading Karen, pretty card!
    Hope all's well with the wedding plans :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen