Sunday 29 January 2012

Felt Snowman Trio

I had to dig out my studio, so I spent Friday evening doing just that.  There wasn't a square inch of area that wasn't covered with STUFF, and it was driving me crazy.

In tidying up one pile, I came across 3 felt snowman stickers. And I remembered the latest sketch at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog. 



The blue snowflake paper was in the same pile, so this card came together really quickly! (Sorry for the blurry photo above - I was using my phone as we were in a hurry to get out the door).

The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. I finally caved and placed an order with them as I love their stuff  but not their shipping costs. However -- sometimes you just have to swallow the shipping. Then to my surprise, they refunded me $10 on the amount. Yeah!

Since Jasper ate my favourite Merry Christmas stamp, I thought it was time to find a new one. This set comes with a Merry Christmas as well as the Happy Holidays.

One more card for my 2012 Christmas Card stash!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This a lovely version of this sketch - and a great festive card for Christmas 2012 (which will be upon us before we know it! Can you believe it's February already in just a few days?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! But hope next snow will come in December!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card as a result of a tidy up!! Great result with the PTI shipping :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen