Sunday 22 January 2012

Doily Christmas

Even though I am tired of Christmas by now, I made several Christmas cards using bits and pieces that were left on my stamping area. I wanted to get it cleaned up and the Christmas stuff put AWAY for a few months so I will be sharing these over the next few weeks. Slowly - no one needs to look at Christmas card after Christmas card at this point in the year! This one is going into my stash for next year.


The doily (MFT die) was a test cut,  the snowflake with the gem was sitting there waiting to be used on something since it didn't work out for the card it was created for, and the striped and blue swirly paper scraps seemed to work well together.


The word stamp is by Hero Arts - it came in a set of three.  I added touches of glitter glue, since I find it very hard to do a Christmas card without BLING. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so beautiful
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Karen great theme and use of the doily, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen