Friday 26 February 2016

Sympathy Flip-It

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Z-fold card to share today that I sent to a friend when her cat died. Chloe was a beautiful cat who they'd taken in as a stray. She had quite the personality and was into mischief quite often so I didn't want to make a subdued sympathy card. I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card, a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.




Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clock & Gears (large circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Circle (circles and scallop circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Sticker - Jolees
Pan Pastels Kit #1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. I love to have alook at your cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect card for your friend. It's a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this will bring a smile to the face of the owner, cute card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen