Thursday 18 February 2016

Bee Mine Valentine and a Zentangle Tile

Good morning friends

I still have Valentine's to share! This is one that I made for my parents to give Zachary. The cute little bee was made last year when I was experimenting with the Silk Microfine Glitter over stamped images. There was a little wrinkle in the adhesive, but it still turned out pretty cute so I decided to keep it as Zachary won't notice that wrinkle.




I'm also sharing my Zentangle tile #10



Supplies:
Bee - The Alley Way Stamps
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape - 2-1/2" width
Copic markers
Paterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Cream card stock
Notebook label die - Paper Smooches
Blueprints #24
Bee Mine stamps - Lawn Fawn


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen