Friday 12 February 2016

New Puppy Pull Card and a Zentangle Tile

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a sweet Z-fold card today using the newest Pull Card shape - the Oval. It has the notch that holds the card in the closed position, which I love. The front has sparkly patterned paper and a 3-d puppy sticker.


Look at how nicely the new Pull Card Edges work! The Scallops fit perfectly over the notch that holds the card closed.


I made this card for a friend who got a REALLY CUTE new puppy!


I'm also sharing my Zentangle Tile #9



Supplies:
Oval Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White card stock
Patterned paper - Brenda Walton
PanPastels, Kit #1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dog Sticker - the Paper Studio
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/4 and 6" Width's
Stickles
Props 4, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. A nice card and a wonderful zentangle drawing

    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen