Sunday 28 February 2016

Christmas Card In A Box and a Puppy Gift

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Christmas card I made for friends and hand delivered along with a coordinating little gift for their furry kids. After the photos were taken, I penned our message on the back circle.


This is a card that looks way better in real life, when the light catches the gold foiled bits on the patterned paper.




I packaged it in a clear envelope - and in this photo you get a better look at the foiled bits.


I actually use the 'Get A Handle On It' die often, but don't usually take photos. This time I remembered. I packaged up some treats in a clear envelope decorated with Washi Tape, then added the patterned paper topper and tag.


Supplies:
Card In a Box die - The Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - DCWV
White card stock
Ring Accordion (scallop circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Candy Cane Stickers - Jolee's Boutique
Accordion Circle (circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
8530 Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Clear Pinecone Sticker - my stash
Bakers Twine

Get a Handle On It for the puppy gift - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. your card is fantastic- I love this kind of cards!

    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen