Thursday 11 February 2016

Little Plane Valentine

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Valentine card that I made for my parents to give Ethan. I'm still using up bits and pieces from my stash, and this little airplane was made last Spring. I'd been experimenting with adding the Silk Microfine Glitter over stamped images. The adhesive got a little wrinkle in it but the plane is still petty cute so I kept it to use.

The cloud background was sponged on using Karen Burniston's new Stage it Stencil, and I used her clear stamps as well.


Ethan will love this card, because it's BLUE and if you ask him his favourite colour he will shout BLUE!

Supplies:
Stitched Journal Card - Lawn Fawn
White card stock
Stage it Stencil - Partly Cloudy, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Airplane - The Alley Way Stamps
Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape - 2-1/2" width
Copics
Heart trail - Lawn Fawn
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
What's Up Stamp set - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Marker - Stampin - Up


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. love this card- love the cute image

    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sentiment works with so many things ... fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen