Monday 29 February 2016

Pinwheel Card Duo

Good morning friends

It's a Leap Year so that means an extra blog post! It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have two pinwheel cards to share today. I made two for an earlier Crazy 4 Challenges blog post, and since those were Love Notes for our Grandkids, I needed to make two more.





Supplies:
Pinwheel stamp (fussy cut) - The Stamps of Life
Wink of Stella
Stitched Vertical Strips - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Blueprints #12 - My Favourite Things
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. this card is so beautiful!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun cards, I am sure your grandkids loved these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinwheels.I have a couple of pinwheel dies and one actually cuts and you FOLD it into a pinwheel. Would be so cute on a flip it or pop up card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen