Saturday 13 February 2016

C4C323 Racoon Pull Tab card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday, and that means a new challenge on the Crazy4Challenges BlogFebruary's hostess is Peggy McCurry and the Guest Designer is Vicki Dutcher at http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com

Here is Peggy's Challenge: Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I am sure we will be seeing a lot of pinks and reds. The challenge today is to make a monochromatic card using pinks and reds.

I chose to use only pinks for this monochromatic Valentine, made using my new favourite Pop it Ups die - the Hanging Charm Pull Tab.


When you pull the tag, the little frame stands up and reveals the greeting underneath. I backed the frame with vellum and added a stamped & coloured racoon



I prefer to make my HCPT cards flat, post-card style. But I also like to decorate the back a little. This is how I decorated the back of this one.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C323.

Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White card stock - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Tag Topper punch - Stampin' Up
Racoon stamp -  The Alleyway Stamps
Happy Valentine's Day stamp - A Stamp In The Hand
Heart stamp - Verve
Pan Pastels - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sheer Ribbon
My Heart Belongs to You - Verve
Pencil Crayons
Gamsol
Vellum scrap
Sakura Stardust pen
Ribbon - Creative Packaging


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentins Day!

    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card, love the vellum behind the frame opening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen