Saturday 20 February 2016

C4C 324 Sketch Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday, and that means a new challenge on the Crazy4Challenges BlogFebruary's hostess is Peggy McCurry and the Guest Designer is Vicki Dutcher at allidoisstamp.blogspot.com


Here is Peggy's sketch for this week's Sketch Challenge:



And here is my card. I really like this layout, in fact - I purchased a Blueprints die set last Spring so I could use it more often and easily. When I was finished the card though, it just looked like it needed something else and once I added the little flags at the top right I was happier with the card. The dimensional fuzzy bunny sticker is SO cute!




Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C324.

Supplies:
Blueprints #18 - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Patterned papers - American Crafts
Bunny Sticker - Jolee's Boutique
Front flags - Recollections
Words inside - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen