Monday 1 February 2016

Doggie Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and my share today uses my new favourite Karen Burniston die - the Hanging Charm Pull Tab.


When you pull the tab, the dog slides up to reveal the greeting.


This time I made it a regular folded card. I like it, but I think I prefer this die as a totally flat card.



Now lets talk about the dog die. Cute, right? Well - what a PITA to assemble. All those teeny TINY pieces, and only a 1/4" fuzzy thumbnail on the package as a photo guideline. I also had no idea it would be so small when finished, but that's my fault for not checking the size before I ordered. Makes me appreciate Karen Burniston dies all the more.



Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dog Die - Echo Park
Pan Pastels and also Pan Pastels Kit #1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Echo Park
White card stock
Lots of Pops (banner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Lorna Label (word bubble), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Farm Greetings Clear Stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Dog bone  - Paper Smooches
Small Dog Bone - Echo Park
Wish Big stamp - CC Designs


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen