Friday 5 February 2016

Bicycle Valentine Flip It

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Valentine Flip-It to share today.


I have always wanted a bicycle die, so I was pretty happy with this set. I filled the basket with hearts from the Spiral Circle Pull Card. I have got to find more of that Washi Tape design as I find I'm using it a fair bit.



Supplies:
Circle Flip-its #4 - Sizzix
Spiral Circle Pull Card (Circle and Heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Bicycle Stamp and die - The Stamp of Life
Patterned paper - American Crafts  - Amy Tangerine
White card stock
Silver Sharpie
Washi Tape
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. I like the image that you used for this card

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that designer paper goes well with the bicycle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen