Monday 27 January 2014

Sparkly Valentines

I have had a crazy busy couple of weeks, and when my Mom asked for a couple of Valentine's for her friends I didn't want to disappoint. But I also didn't have time to make fancy cards. So - pretty, sparkly patterned paper to the rescue!


These are larger cards, 5-1/2 x 6" and the heart patterned paper is SO sparkly I didn't think the cards needed much else. I tied them up with a pretty satin ribbon, as she will be hand delivering these ones.



I kept the insides simple to, but I think they turned out pretty sweet! :-)


I was having to piece two of the cards, so used a scalloped die to cut a piece of coordinating patterned paper and stretch it over the card front.



Wow - it's been a LONG time since I've made a simple flat card. Thank goodness I had this lovely Valentine paper or I'd be stuck for an idea. I'm always thinking about interactive Pop it Ups cards these days.

Supplies used:
Large card base & envelope - Michaels
Ribbon - from my stash
Scallop die - The Stamps Of Life
Patterned paper - K&Co
Word stamp - Michaels

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen