Saturday 25 January 2014

Hi Deer

Good morning friends!

Today's share is an older Pop 'n Cut card that I made as a 'Love Note' for our Grand-daughter.



The deer & flower were Cricut cut and sitting in my "Odds & Sods" pile. I added a couple of sparkling green scraps to the card, and a label that was also in the pile.   I die cut the clouds and outlined them with my Sakura gel pen for some shimmer ... stamped the 'hi' on the front and I was done.  Olivia is two, so any other details would be lost on her.




I like to pop things into the mail for the Grand-kids, so they can appreciate the feeling of getting something in the mail that's just for them.

That being said, the town of Langdon is sometimes without mail service!!!  I'm pretty sure they are breaking all kinds of Federal Laws but that doesn't seem to phase Canada Post.   I have to be sure mail is actually getting through to the town before I will mail anything there. I heard at Christmas they were just returning everything to the sender sbecause mail was piling up so much. Go figure.

Supplies used
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with included circle label insert, Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Kaiser Craft, Summer Breeze and scraps from DCWV Songbird
Hi stamp - Stamps of Life

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. OH, Karen, your grand-daughter will enjoy receiving this adorably SWEET card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet image!
    Elam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, hopefully this will get through in the mail as it's too cute not to be appreciated by your grand-daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - lucky grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen