Friday 31 January 2014

Rose Flip-It Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog. Ttoday's Flip-It card is the third (of four) I'm putting in a package for my wonderful dental hygenist Anne. I like to bring her a set of cards and I know she hasn't seen these before.  To see the first two, you can click HERE.


My Mom and Dad gave me the rose stamp and die set for Christmas and I was SO happy to be able to finally use it. I brought it to Arizona with me, but then realized I didn't have any ink pads or markers so it pretty much just stayed in the suitcase.



I like to add a label to the inside of my Flip-It cards for a place to pen a little note and signature.



Supplies used:
Circle Flip It - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Rosie Posie stamp and die set - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - Recollections
Birthday words - Just Rite
Circle dies - Spellbinders
Label punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I like that flower stamp, especially in purple. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so special- Love it
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen