Wednesday 22 January 2014

Christmas Tags

Good morning friends!

Instead of keeping these photos hanging around on my computer for the next 11 months or so, I'm sharing some Christmas tags today. 


These were simple to make ... I die cut some pretty red & white snowflake paper and white card stock with a tag die, then attached them back to back. I like how nice and thick this makes the tag, and any writing you do on the back doesn't show through.

The label was stamped then punched with the coordinating punch, and the sparkly ornament embellishments were added with foam tape.


I had a strip of this sparkling striped paper leftover, so made this tag as well ...



Even with all the beautiful Christmas tags I had in my stash, I used these ones up first. :-)

Supplies used:
Tag die - Sizzix
Patterned paper - from my scrap pile
Label stamp and coordinating punch - Stampin' Up
Embellishments - K&Co
Merry Christmas stamp - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. christmas is coming so quick all year:-) this tags are nice
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gingerbread boy looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Karen! I love this darling tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen