Wednesday 15 January 2014

Felt Owl Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a birthday card that I'm donating to Seniors Secret Service.


I used the Label insert in the A2 Pop 'n Cuts base, adding the coordinating labels and a cute felt owl sticker. I found these stickers on clearance at Michaels after Thanksgiving, and bought all the remaining packages.  :-)  In my defense, they make inexpensive embellishments when I'm donating a bunch of cards.

I liked the look of the 'off cut' pieces when I cut the Edge die (for the spine of the card), so attached one to the front edge and one to the back. 


I added lettering and bakers twine and the card was finished.




Supplies used
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Felt owl sticker - Michaels
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
Bakers Twine
Scroll & Edge die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Labels - Butterflies and Labels - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. love this little owl
    Elam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one that justifies my splurges, cute felt owls & all. I really like how you cut the edges on this card. Your handwriting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one that justifies splurges, cute felt owls and all. I really like how you cut the edges in this card. Your handwriting is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen