Saturday 2 February 2013

Ethan's First Birthday Card

I used the sketch & challenge to make a masculine card at Seize The Birthday, to make our Grandson's first birthday card.



The card will be hand delivered, so I was free to make it a full 6" square, and pile on the embellishments & foam tape. I'm having fun using that package of chipboard animal stickers from our local dollar store!


Since I used the "Look Who Is Turning One"on the birthday card I made for my parents to give Ethan, I had to come up with something different on the front of ours. So I used my PTI die and cut out the letters for his name.  I like how it personalizes the card - and have to remember to do that more often.



I added the 'one' to the card inside...    :-)


...and decorated the envelope as well.


Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. So cute and such a fun card. This is great for a one year old and love that little monkey and DP you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card for a little boy! Love that monkey and I'll bet he will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! thanks for joining the fun at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen