Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hybrid Valentines

These are the Valentine cards I made for our Grandkids ...


Once again I used graphics from Lettering Delights to create the image panels, then printed them out on 4x6 glossy photo paper with my Epson PicureMate photo printer. I love how they look on glossy paper. 

I barely nicked the sides with a small hole punch, then tied bakers twine around the panels. The little notches keep the twine nice and snug.




Even though these were quick and simple to make, I think they turned out pretty cute.

Thanks for stopping by today.





1 comment:

  1. Karen- your grandkids will love it!
    Have a great day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen