Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Anniversary Card

Happy Valentine's Day!  Today is also my parents wedding anniversary, so I wanted to share the card I made for them. 


It's a 5x7" card, in a lovely buttery yellow with a matching envelope. I used an embossing folder to add texture to the envelope for a little touch of elegance and there are lots of layers and dimension the card as it was hand delivered.  I used the same rose sticker on THIS anniversary card, although that card was much more CAS (Clean And Simple).


I layered up the inside as well, using some of the same sparkly red paper. I punched hearts out of the cream panel so the red sparkle shows through in those areas.


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. your parents will love this gift from you- a wonderful card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen