Tuesday 12 February 2013

Action Wobble Valentines

I was feeling pressed for time, so decided to try and keep my 2013 Valentine's somewhat simple this year.  These two were made for my parents to give our Grandkids. I used clip art from Lettering Delights to create the image/words, and printed them out on my (fabulous) little Epson PictureMate photo printer.


 I cut the 4x6 glossy panels with a Stampin' Up/Spellbinders label die, then used Action Wobbles to attch them to the printed paper panel. They wobble and bob and are just plain fun!



The sweet owl got some stamped dots (Stamps by Judith) and sparkle.



 I know the kids are going to enjoy these.   :-)))

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen