Friday 8 February 2013

Easter Card for Freshly Made Sketch #72

I am going to need some Easter cards, so thought I'd play along with the Freshly Made Sketch this week:

 However, I'm not that thrilled with it. I was bound and determined to use this patterned paper, but decided not to make multiples of this layout. 


I used a doily die and acetate butterfly that matches the paper nicely but I was much happier with the cards I made using the sketch at Seize The Birthday.  Since it has to be a birthday card to qualify for that challenge, I won't be posting those cards on the site - or even here on my blog until it's closer to Easter.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers in the background! The butterfly works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I love the designer paper, the embossing and especially the butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen! That paper is gorgeous and I love that embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen