Wednesday 27 February 2013

Felt Wreath Christmas Cards

Yay! I get to play along with '52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown' this week! The embellishment challenge was to use felt. I can do that!


In fact, I can do that three times.  :-)


I've not been able to get into my studio much the past couple of weeks, so I'm always happy when I get a chance to play along with my favourite challenges.  These cards aren't overly creative, but they are festive and I'm happy with them.



I added some glitter glue to the felt wreath's, smearing it around with my finger. Since the red patterned paper has so much shimmer to it, I thought the wreath's needed a little somethin' somethin.

Thanks for stopping by today!



9 comments:

  1. you are alltime so busy in crafting! Like this cards!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these cards. Your paper is perfect to set off those little holly leaves and the addition of the glitter makes them even more special! Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your use of the glitter glue! What a fabulous way to jazz up these wreaths! Gorgeous CAS layout, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous Karen! Love the background paper and the shimmer on the wreath. I think it's very creative and I'm so glad you joined us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that trio of cards with the sparkly wreaths Karen, very festive indeed! Thanks so much for sharing your fab cards with us at 52 {C}CT and please play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! I like how you made the wreath the focal point with the sentiment underneath. Very professional-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - I love the wreath and touch of sparkle! So good that you got to make three cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the felt wreath and the addition of the glitter glue. It adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wreath and nice idea! Love the glitter on it!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen