Sunday 17 February 2013

Square Doggie Card

 I didn't think I'd have the chance to play along with Seize the Birthday this week, but all of a sudden I had a spare 1/2 hour and I managed to get a card made!  Here is the sketch; this week they are looking for a masculine card.  (I know, I should have saved this for Masculine Card Monday).


I have already made several cards with this sketch - Easter cards!  It's a really versatile sketch, ha ha.   This time I opted to go with a 4 1/4" square card:


I've had this set of dog stamps for ages, and have only used one of them - once. Time to remedy that - they are SO fun!


I didn't add anything to the inside, because what I stamp inside will depend on who I'm using the birthday card for. I will add it when I go to send the card.


 The card fits into a standard A2 envelope, which I also stamped with the same dog and the bone across the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today!



5 comments:

  1. so cute- love it
    wish you a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeep! Adorable card Karen, his "coat" is so much fun!!! So happy you are playing with us my friend, I always enjoy your work! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too stinken' cute!!!!
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that is darling! I love that little dog! This is just adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen