Friday 15 February 2013

Valentine Treats for the family

I decided to give my family a little treat for Valentine's Day:


I bought some large chocolate bars in fun flavours (salted caramel, cookie dough chunk etc) and simply wrapped them with red patterned paper from my stash.


The hearts were die cut and embossed with a 'Love Hearts' folder before attaching to the papers. I also used a scalloped circle and tag punch, then hot glued a silk rose to each heart. I have had a package of those ribbon roses for a couple of years and never used them so I thought it was time.


All in all I made a dozen of these fun little treats. They didn't take that long which is good since the wrapper will likely be tossed so the chocolate can be quickly enjoyed.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. think the family enjoyed the gifts
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen