Tuesday 30 June 2015

Hello Summer Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have a summer Pop up card to share today, that I made for a friend. A friend who loves the ocean.


I found this sheet of patterned paper in one of my stacks and that is what inspired the card. Here is a peek at the inside:


I wanted the Palm tree to face to the left, so I simply flipped the die cuts over and used the back side of them.  Here is a side view so you can see the pop up better. I used Lots of Pops, a Pop it Up die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Rocky the Crab is one of her Character dies, and he is SO fun to make. I'm always happy for a chance to use Rocky.




The sun and beachball are stickers from the same pack as the patterned papers, and the 'Hello Summer' was fussy cut from a different sheet in the stack. I added Stickles to the palm tree, since Rocky was cut from glittered paper.


Finally, I used the labels from the Katie Label Pivot as a place to add our signatures and a summer greeting.


Supplies:
Lots of Pops, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Palm Tree, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Rocky the Crab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Label Pivot (Labels), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
Patterned paper - Echo Park Scrapbook kit "Paradise Beach"
Stickles
Card size - 4-1/2 x 5-1/2


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. you have used the perfect designer paper to make this card ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for summer + holidays!

    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen