Friday 12 June 2015

Sending Hugs Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

I have a card to share today, that makes me happy. It's no secret how much I love the Spiral Circle Pull Card die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Love it. I like Flip-It cards in general but the notches on the SCPC that keep the card in the closed position are brilliant and one of the reason's I use it so much.

The Flip-It Framelits come with layers though, and I do like how easy they are to create a finished card that looks great. So guess what? I figured out a way to use Karen Burniston's SCPC WITH the Flip-its to give me layers AND the notches to keep the card closed. Oh, I am a happy camper.


I made this card when I was in Arizona this Spring, borrowing my friend "B's" hugs die set. I loved it and now the set is in my collection too.


Spiral Circle Pull Card notches ... ahhh.


I left the card blank so I can write a message when I go to send the card. The cute resin flower sticker was leftover on the sheet from when I made Olivia's Minnie Mouse Birthday Card. The colours were perfect, so that was a happy surprise.


Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its #4 (Sizzix)
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hugs die - Papertrey Ink
Blueprints #1 (Stitched Strip) - My Favorite Things
Blueprints #13 (Banner) - My Favorite Things
Sending and heart stamp - Simon Says Stamp
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
White card stock
Card size, folded - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

  1. clever how you combined the two dies to make closures on the flip its

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen