Monday 29 June 2015

Peach Pop Up Sympathy Card

Good morning friends

I have another sympathy card to share today - there has sure been a need for them lately and I hope that stops soon.

For the floral embellishment on the front, I simply cut the floral from a different sheet of patterned paper in the same stack as the outer card using a circle die from the Spiral Circle Pull Card die set. The larger white circle was cut using the Clocks & Gears set - both Pop it Up sets were designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also tucked a stitched scalloped border under the stamped peach panel.


Inside, I made it a Pop Up using the Lorna Label Pop it Ups die. I'm getting a lot of use out of my HUGS dies these days too.



 Another floral circle decorates the Pop Up label, and I fussy cut a little flower from the patterned paper to pop up on the peach banner.



Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clocks & Gears (Large circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Spiral Circle Pull Card (Small circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hugs die - Papertrey Ink
Stitched scalloped border - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - American Crafts
White card stock
Stickles
Card size - 5-1/2 x 5-1/4"

Thanks for stopping by today





2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen