Monday 22 June 2015

Baby Card Duo

Good morning friends!

When the Elizabeth Craft Designs family welcomed it's newest member, I wanted to make baby cards to celebrate the happy occasion.  I knew I had one cute baby card with a moon in my stash that I'd been saving for 'special'.

When I pulled it out though, the foam tape had lost it's adhesive and the card was coming apart. So I remade it into a larger card with a few more additions.


Above is the card and envelope ... sorry the cloud looks so grey in the photos - it's white with brushed glitter on it and didn't look grey in real life.


The background paper has sparkly bits in it and I added some white velvet clouds.


Inside, I combined some of Karen Burniston's new clear Farm Greetings Stamps and cut out the label with the Katie Label Accordion layering die. I added a Peel-Off baby foot from the same sheet as the blocks on the envelope.



The second card uses more sparkly background paper, and the sweet lamb Peel-Off from the same sheet.


Each of the lamb's 'circles' were filled in with Glossy Accents, and I added a tag cut with one of the ECD Tags & More sets.


Here is a peek at the inside, the Congratulations was cut from pink velvet adhesive paper.



Supplies For Moon Card:
All Seasons Tree (Clouds), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Accordion (Stitched Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Farm Greetings Stamp set, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White Velvet Adhesive Sheets - Elizabeth Craft Designs
2593 Peel Off Baby Peel-Offs - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - DCWV
White card stock
Pink card stock
Cricut Cuts from my stash
Welcome Little One stamp - unknown
Swirls Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Wink of Stella
Tombow Markers
Card size - 6-1/2 x 5"

Supplies for Lamb Card:
2593 - Baby Peel Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
958 Tags & More 5 - Sunburst - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheet - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Congratulations die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pink card stock
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Footprints ribbon - Michaels
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Card size - Standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen