Wednesday 1 July 2015

Happy Canada Day

Good morning friends

I have a Ring Accordion card to share today, that I mailed to a friend to celebrate Canada Day.


I found these chipboard scrapbook embellishments and thought they would make a great card I also added one of the coordinating Frame Edges to the panels in white. They were easy peasy to adhere, as I attached the ECD double sided tape sheet to white card stock before die cutting. This is the front of the card in the closed position ...


... and the back of the card in the closed position.


This is the back of the card...


Finally, here is the top view...



Happy Canada Day!!!

Supplies:
Ring Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ring Frame Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Red card stock - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape
Chipboard embellishments - Paper House


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. wow- perfect card

    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you and your family Karen ... think I made it on time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen