Saturday 18 July 2015

C4C295 Sketch

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. I am the hostess for July, and my amazingly talented Designer Challenge Teammate & friend Kelly Booth is our Guest Designer.

Since it''s the third Saturday of the month, the challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE and I have an easy but very versatile sketch for you.


I used the sketch to make some Love Notes for our Grandkids, and one to send to someone special. For the Grandkids I used some of my new 'hugs' dies.





For this final card, I tucked in a vertical scalloped edge and used the MISTI to stamp on the banner.



Check out the blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C295.

Supplies:
For the grandkids Love Notes:
Blueprints #12 - My Favorite Things
Banner Flags - My Favorite Thinngs
Hugs dies and 'sending' stamp - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - DCWV
White, Pink and Black card stock
Glossy Accents
642 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Love you:
Blueprints #12 & 23 - My Favorite Things
Cream card stock - Hobby Lobby
Patterned paper - K & Company
Love you (partial image) - Paper Smooches
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
3-d flower sticker - K & Company
Wink of Stella


Thanks for stopping by today


4 comments:

  1. wonderful cards!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you rocked this challenge ... love all your cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your note cards! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty floral card, you picked out the prettiest background for that sketch that really makes the card feel fuller than what it actually is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen