Friday 9 August 2013

Pretty Owl Card

It's Friday, and I have a Flip-It card to share today.


The owl and branch are Cricut cut using the 'Give A Hoot' cartridge. After attaching the layers together, I outlined them with a Sakura Gel pen for some shimmer & shine. Then I popped the whole thing up on the front of a circle Flip-It card.


I added a scalloped and a straight strip on the sides of the double sided paper, for a subtle embellishment and colour.


On the flip side, I stamped a Stampin' Up Word Jumble image with a rainbow inkpad.


Just a fun little card for my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. so nice
    hello from North Sea
    Elam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! Wonderful mix of patterns and colors.
    Marlene, from Kentucky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen