Monday 26 August 2013

Hot Tub Anniversary Card

I have a humorous Anniversary card to share today ... made for my brother & sister in law.  They travel a fair bit and always enjoy the hot-tubs where they stay. 


The hot-tub and naked people stamps are images I've had for years - they are from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, and it's fun to pull them out once in awhile. I added a punched heart on the Mr. so as not to offend people.  :-)  The sun stamp is hand carved, and the words are from The Stamps of Life ... the 'anniversary2celebrate' set.


The inside of the card is more subtle, using my Pop 'N Cuts with the Funky Label insert & Hearts Movers & Shapers.


The floating hearts were punched using a Stampin' Up punch, then attached behind the pop up platform with narrow strips of transparency. A fun look and one I will use again!


More words from the 'anniversary2celebrate' set were stamped on a Sizzix label that was attached to the inside.


Oh, and for the record my in-laws look NOTHING like the couple on the front.  I hear they had a wonderful anniversary, and I hope they enjoyed a chuckle when their card arrived in their mailbox.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section. I have also added a Stamps of Life category).

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen