Sunday 25 August 2013

Christmas Birdhouse Pop Up Card

Today's share is a Pop 'N Cut Christmas card that opens from the side rather than the bottom.


I kept the outside nice and simple, letting that BEAUTIFUL pearlized poinsettia print paper take center stage. I simply attached an acetate 'Merry Christmas' strip by K&Co.


The inside panel is also a lovely pearlized paper - it's just SO pretty in real life.  I added a couple of K&Co glittered embellishments, and the card was done.


It turned out really pretty, and I'm saving it for my Mother-In-Law. She has cardinals that come to her bird feeder (!!!) and I know she will love this card.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen