Friday 16 August 2013

'Merry Christmas Kit' ... Card #3 (Gift Row)

Today's share is the third card I made using Echo Park's 'Merry Christmas' scrapbooking kit.  I added a strip of green patterned paper across the front and stamped the verse (Stampin' Up) on a journal card. Everything coordinates when using a kit like this.


Sizzix Pop 'N Cut dies make it so easy to use the embellishments from the kit. Here is a peek at the inside:


The stocking is a K&Co embellishment, popped up over a word sticker from the kit and I also added a little bow tied with bakers twine.  The gift row embellishment is a sticker from the kit. I added a few rounds of foam tape on the back of the sticker, pressing it down really well but leaving top 'cover' on the foam tape. Then I brushed baby powder on the remaining area of the sticker to take away the sticky, removed the covers and pressed the embellishment onto the label area of the Pop 'N Cut.


Finally, I added a cream panel across the bottom of the inside and stamped the words (MFT) wih red ink.

Another Christmas card done for my stash!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen