Sunday 18 August 2013

'Merry Christmas Kit' ... card #5 (December 25)

Yay - so this brings me to the end of the five cards I made using the scrapbooking kit "Merry Christmas" by Echo Park. Combining the kit with Pop 'N Cut dies made the cards quick and easy to put together, something I need when I'm making Christmas cards as I make over 100.


The circle with the '25' on it, was cut out of a sheet of patterned paper from the kit with a Spellbinders die then popped up over paper strips.


Here is a peek at the inside:


I used stickers and an embellishment for the inside, as well as additional paper strips. The cream panel was added right across the bottom as an area for the stamped words and a penned message.


In the photo above, you can hardly see the pop out, since the papers are double sided and the patterns for the insert and the outside of the card are identical.

OK - that's it for Christmas cards this week ... tomorrow I have a bright and cheery card to share!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. if the card is for me:-)- the number is wrong:-) we celebrate Christmas at 24 lol
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been looking back through your blog Karen - you have so many GORGEOUS cards!! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen