Wednesday 4 April 2012

Butterfly Easter Card


I wanted to use every bit of that pretty daffodil paper (K&Co) so used a leftover strip down the left side, matted with some orange patterned paper.  The labels were cut from other paper scraps in the same paper stack, using Nestability dies. I outlined the smallest label with my Sakura Gel pen.


I punched two butterflies (MS) from paper scraps, attached them together in the center and attached the bottom center to the smallest label. Once the glue was dry, I folded the wings up for some dimension. It still needed something, so I added some self adhesive stickers and stamped the Happy Easter (Printworks).

This is an A2 card, and was also inspired by an older sketch at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't need too much to create a card and yours is fantastic
    Have a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen