Tuesday 10 April 2012

Birthday Puppy

Continuing on with the Puppy Parade, here is another card I made with that adorable puppy stamp by Stamps By Judith.


In fact, other than the words, all the stamps on this card are hers.  (See, I told you I had fun at her booth!!)


 This A2 card is for my nephew's fiance - a fellow dog lover. She is going to get such a kick out of this one, and that makes me happy.


 I used masking to get the party hat onto the puppy, and the next time I try this I will have to also mask the sides of the hat and get it a little further down on his head. It's sort of balancing in between his ears on this first attempt.

Additional supplies - Paper by Prima; Word stamp and Water Color Wonder Crayons by Stampin' Up; Stickles glitter glue; Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. so cute card!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how our mutt where's a party hat...balanced between the ears but he doesn't look as chuffed as this little guy!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen