Sunday 29 April 2012

Baby Girl Photo Holders

Our first grandchild is going to be a year old next month, and I still have not posted the little photo holders I made to celebrate her birth!


I made one for us, one for her new Aunt, one for her other Grandparents and one for her Great Grandparents.  I mean, we were all going to have pictures up of that sweet bundle of happiness - so why not have a suitable stand for them!



Not a new idea for sure, they are all over the web. But they were appreciated and well used. In fact, I know a couple are still in use! 

I simply covered 'bulldog' clips (Staples) with patterned paper (DCWV), stamped and punched the scalloped label (stamp AND punch by SU), and added glitter glue and ribbon. The photograph sits in between the 'arms' of the clip, above the bow. You can even add a couple of pictures and fan them out.

It's been fun swapping out the pictures and watching her grow this first year. She certainly managed to have everyone fall madly in love with her. Madly.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea Karen..never thought of a bulldog clip as a photo stand and the decoration is gorgeous :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Karen,I had never thought of this! Love how you made them,so pretty.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen