Monday 9 March 2015

Zachary's First Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here, and I have a CUTE Accordion card to share today.  It's not really masculine, but it IS for a boy.  :-)  This is the card I made for our Grandson's First Birthday.

Elizabeth Craft Designs came out with these adorable critter Peel-Off's that coordinate with Karen Burniston's Star Accordion and I finally had a chance to play with them. I have already purchased a few sheets, and I can see that I will be buying more for sure. Love them!

I made the accordion a little differently, adding a taller solid panel as the third page. I used one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags & More dies to cut the scalloped opening, and their new hinges dies as decorations on the 'posts'.



I love the new Star Fancy Frame Edges, and I used all three of them on this card. I added the ECD double sided adhesive to the back of the blue card stock, which made the Frame Edges nice and easy to adhere.




Just look at how sweet these Peel-Off's are!


Below you can see the Tags & More Lace die that I used to cut away the top panel.



Supplies used:
971 Accordion Star, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
976 Star Fancy Frame Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
778 Lots of Pops Pop Up, Pop it Ups (Banner) - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
951 Tags & More 1 Lace - Elizabeth Craft Designs
967 Alphabet 1 Caps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
962 Hinges - Elizabeth Craft Designs - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
2591 Star Buddies Peel Offs - Elizabeth Craft Designs
642 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
600 Transfer Sheet - Elizabeth Craft Designs
508 Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive, 64mm (2-1/2")
Yellow card stock - Papertrey Ink
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Black card stock
Copic markers
Stickles


Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments:

  1. so sweet card for the first birthday
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a year goes by soooo quickly!!!! Love your Accordion card and how you created that last panel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen