Thursday 5 March 2015

You Make Me Smile Card

Good morning friends.

It's Throwback Thursday on my blog and I have a floral Pop Up card to share today using some older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut dies.



Inside I used the Sassy Label insert to create the Pop Up, and embellished it with a felt flower embellishment.





I made this card last year, mailed it to a friend so she would receive some 'Happy Mail'.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Sassy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
Edge (Scalloped - from Scallop Card Die, Sizzix)
Edge and Scroll Die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Felt Flower - Pebbles
Sassy Labels and Stitched Frames - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Flourish - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Flowers - EK Success punch


Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen