Wednesday 2 May 2012

Puppy Trio

Here is another card for my 'Puppy Parade', using that sweet puppy stamp by Stamps By Judith.


I stamped the dog in black on 3 different rectangles of coordinating patterned paper, punched 2 scalloped strips (MFT) and attached all to a yellow A2 card base. The center panel was matted and popped up with foam tape.


It still needed something, so I added some 3-d flower stickers to the popped up panel, and Crystal Effects to the noses. I couldn't help myself.  :-)


Just a cheerful card for my stash ... thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The project you made is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Karen! I love the dog image and it's a great idea to stamp it on different dp backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen