Tuesday 15 May 2012

Freshly Made Sketch Card #2

Here is my 2nd card for the Freshly Made Sketch #34.



This time I kept the sketch in the same orientation, and used 3 tiny butterflies (SU embosslet) in place of the gems.  The label was Cricut cut with the Elegant Edges cartridge and I used my PTI Smoky Grey ink again. I like it even more than I did with the first card!


This card is 5x7, the creamy yellow card base (and matching envelope) are from Walmart; the 3-d butterfly sticker and all the papers are by K&Co.



I believe the words are by Stampendous. Another sympathy card for my stash. I will have missed posting this on the Freshly Made blog, but still wanted to share the card while it was 'fresh'.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. love the way how you create this card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen