Monday 7 May 2012

Pansy Sympathy Cards

I cut down a piece of pansy scrapbook paper and made a couple of simple sympathy cards for my stash. These A2 cards were made last summer, but I see by my photo file that I have not yet shared them.


The borders were punched with a MS punch, and the yellow strip was embossed with a texture folder. It looks like ribbon, but it is paper and that makes them very mail friendly! 



Here is another card made with the same paper ... the label stamp, punches and words are all by Stampin' Up. On this card, the border is a Sizzix die.



I love using pretty patterned papers - and since I have an exceptionally large stash of them, it's always nice when I can USE up a whole sheet and get a few cards for my stash as well. Win Win!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. love the colour of the flowers.--- a nicwe card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous 'watercolour' style pansies. I never think of using papers like this :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen