Sunday 21 December 2014

Sparkling Stocking Christmas Card

Good morning friends!

I have another stocking card to share today - I think this one is my favourite one. I just love the aqua and red colour combo.


I used the stocking die by Elizabeth Craft Designs, cutting the heel & toe from pearlized card stock the cuff from a scrap of sparkly paper. The cuff was also decorated with a sparkling poinsettia sticker.


The polka dot panel was layered onto the striped one with foam tape, then I tied red Bakers Twine around both layers before attaching the stocking with more foam tape.


I decorated the inside with another panel of that pretty striped paper and stamped the greeting on a smaller white panel.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - stash
3-d Poinsettia stickers - Jolees
Glitter paper scrap (Cuff)
Pearlized white Bazill (toe and heel) scrap
Inside stamp - Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine
Glitter Glue
Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen